* The door wedge alarm is for indoor use only.
* Set behind any door and when is opened it gives off a loud
shrill pulsating alarm that scares away intruders instantly.
* Insert the alarm at the base of your door, making sure the
non-skid pad on the bottom of the alarm is in firm contact
with the floor.
* When the door is opened, the alarm's metal plate is depressed,
which presses down the trigger anchor and sounds the alarm.
* To silence the doorstop alarm, turn it OFF.
* Alarm sound: 140dB.
* With ON/OFF switch.
* Use a 9V battery, not included
* The door alarm gives great protection for home, office, or
motel room when traveling.